From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 13:02:09 -0400
Hello ferret owners! I'm just writing to ask if anyone is interested
in an European ferret.  See I'm going to Europe (Sweden) in mid July,
returning last week in August and therefore I could bring a couple
ferrets with me from Sweden.  I have heard that the European ferret
differs from the American ferret in that way that they live longer,
and that they are a little bit chubbier than the American ferret.

If you are interested in getting an European ferret from me, please write
me an email or call.  Also, if anyone knows anything about the quaranteen
regulations in Sweden for bringing ferrets to Sweden, and/or what papers
you need to have to bring a ferret from Europe to the United States,
please write me.

Lars Eriksson <[log in to unmask]> (904) 252-4410

Thanks to Susie - Ken - Eric for taking care of Max while I'm gone!