From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 03:16:36 -0500
I will be off to CaCa land this Wed and my appearance on the FML will be
sporatic at best, so I thought I would try to cause some trouble before I
left, that is, while I can enjoy it.  Not that I like causing trouble....
And now for some commments: :-D

Playing "one Armed WIllie" with his "best Friend." Oooooooh.  THAT'S what it
means.  Didn't realize that was a gendered thing.  But since I have yet to
be convinced the Fish and Gestapo are actually human, the point is moot.
But it would be a great topic on "Sleeza." ;-p

You don't have to be a rock scientist.  Sorry.  It's an inside joke to
someone on the FML who likes rocks.  They thought I was funny.  They didn't
have to make fun of me in front of thousands of people <sob>.  ;-)

Some mammals have up to 7 gene locations for coat color.  And some just a
few, and some more than 7.  etc.  The statement didn't mean to imply there
was a know number for ferrets, nor 7 was the absolute limit.  :-/

Did you ever figure out who was bombing and calling you?  Funny thing, once
the news was leaked on the FML, the stuff stopped before the actual varmits
were found.  But that is ok by me, I really didn't want to do anything, just
wanted it stopped.  :-I

Is it true you wear a San Diego Padres cap everywhere you go?  I was living
in Escondito when they expanded into being and the cheep seats were a
dollar, and have been a fan ever since.  My collection includes the clown
caps from the seventies, all are wool, and all are sized for my pin head.  I
even make to to St.  Louis when they play against the hated red birds, where
I have almost been murdered when cheering.  Actually, the real reason I wear
the hat is to keep the dribbles off my long and luxuriant hair when the boy
ferts climb on my head.  You don't think the ol' boys drag their bellies
across stuff for fun, do you?  Think about it when one crawls over your
shoe.... d:->

And on a completely different subject... 8-)

Some trivia: "ffwlbart" is Welsh for "ferret." Just saw it in a century old
text.  Must sound something like foulmart and mean about the same.  Any
Welsh speakers to phonetically pronouce it for us?  X-o

Has anyone in CaCa Land thought of getting the amount of money spent by the
state to keep it FFZ, writting a high class rebutal to the Fish and Gestapo
objections, then sending the whole mess to the NBC "Fleecing of America?"
segment?  Same about the costs of trying to cut off Kodo's head; the
extimated state cost must really be up there now.  <-(

Bob C and the Mad As Hell Missouri 17