From:
Ricky Schradin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:39:56 -0400
Well we just wanted to thank Judy and Gary for putting on a great show in
June.  The trophies were beautiful and unique.  We got to see lots of
people that we have not seen since last September including Sandi, what
outstanding work she does.  We will continue to keep the Skinner family in
our prayers and we hope the September show is a big success.  Hope to see
ya all in Columbus on August 26 at Ferret Extravaganza 2000.

Kathy & Rick Schradin
Ferret Warez
http://www.ferretwarez.com
mailto:[log in to unmask]