Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 01:17:22 -0500
I have been buried in E-Mail of late about the upcoming introduction of the
CA Ferret Bill. Here is a mini-update:

Jeane Carley, Assistant Director, has been hashing out text with CVMA,
Senator Kopp's office, PIJAK, and her husband and Bill Phillips (our
lawyers), as well as our lobbyist. Of course, we have consulted the plethora
of Anima-rights groups to get their feelings too.

Final text is forthcoming, as details are worked out. Tentative introduction
to be February (late January?).

To keep abreast of all the latestm JOIN CDFA! Call 510-886-4210 to join. $25
per year includes a monthly newsletter, Ferret Focus--overwhelming acclaim
from our readers!