From:
Marta Towne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 15:29:15 -0500
I have a ferret that came here in April this year, he was a breeder male,
un altered.  He was one of a group of breeders that came down from
Michigan.  Since all the females have been spayed and placed (YEAH!!!!!) I
finally could have him neutered.  He has been alone in his cage for some
time, and now I have this problem.....he grabs the ferrets by the neck and
drags them around when he is loose with them!  And he DOES NOT give up!
Even after I break them up, Apache goes right back!

Should I put him back in the cage?  Or let them work it out?  He picks on
my Old Man ALOT!  Pepper is adrenal and has already had one removed and one
debulked, so there is nothing i can do for him accept make him comfortable,
but Apache grabs his neck between the shoulders and leaves teeth marks!  So
I keep Pepper away from him!  But what about the younger, healthy ones?  I
really need some advice!

Thanks,
Marta