From:
MISSY STEINHAUER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:23:43 -0500
Hi Everybodies:

This here is Clyde Kliddlehopper of the Pietinkieville Gang.  We just
wanted to wishes everybodies a Happy Thanksgiving and tells you a few
thingies we is thankful for: We are thankfuls for plenty of good food, warm
blankies, lots of toys, a nice warm and cozy home to lives in, all of the
peoples out there in the whole big wide world that loves all of us fuzzies,
the shelter mommies and daddies ( we call them places orphanages), and most
of all for God, who gave us our mommy and daddy and brothers and sisters to
love all of us.  All of us at the Pietinkieville Gang are very thankful!
Nows remembers - don't eat tooo much tomorrows.

P.S. We are also very thankful for all of the wonderfuls fuzzie doctors
out there who takes good cares of us when we is sick!  And for "BIG" who
helps us with communications!!!!

Love and Prayers
Clyde Kliddlehopper and the Pietinkieville Gang!