From:
Dixie Lee Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1992 14:14:19 -0400
Bill,
My sister's and my thoughts are with you.  We wish the best for Slink.  If the
time comes where you *do* decide to put him to sleep, just remember it's to
end his misery.  I was faced with a dying relative recently.  The decision
not to have resuscitative measures taken was relatively easy, but talking
about the time when we would take action to end his suffering was much
harder.  Fortunately, he died before we had to face that decision.  But
we hope Slink really recovers and gets his strength back.