Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 21:11:37 -0500
I need some help recently I was in Knoxville, Tenn.  at a local pet store
and we were talking about ferrets.  When I mention to her about the problems
many were having with MF.  I can not find the articles now and was wondering
if anyone could send me. articles about MF.  This lady wants to see them
also.  they are selling 4 week old ferrets now from MF.  She stated that is
the only farm they deal with, however if she can read the articles they will
reconsider and maybe look else where.

Thanks for you help, and keep up the good work.

Jeff