Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:02:43 +0000
Hello everyone! Thank you for the kind responses. If you would like
me to send individual daily reminders, please let me know.

When you go to the site (via the link below) if you need to search,
enter the shelter name:

Greater Chicago Ferret Association

and the state:

IL

You won't need to fill in any other fields.

Vote every day and we could win lots of money for the shelter!
<http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3>

Dooks & Kisses!

Kim oO~

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
~Oscar Wilde