Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:14:49 +0000
Greetings all,

The people who have been slamming others who are speaking out against
"Joe" Davis (that is his actual first name)are either DFG spies or don't
live in CA.

He has illegally tripled (yes tripled)my car tax, run the state in to 83
Billion dollars of debt and still has the gigantic testicles to spend my
taxed dollars on sending other monkeys in the Senate to France under the
auspices of investigating foreign film income at Cannes!  Not to mention
he's in bed with every other party contributer that has made it their
life's mission to never let ferrets be legal here.  And you people
complain about Arnold????  How bad could he be?  Joe Davis makes Regan
look like JFK in comparrison.  O.K.....stepping down from soap box, for
now.

Good health to you and yours

[Moderator's note: OK... we all know California is a hot issue regarding
ferret legalization and certainly writing about those in office there is
necessary to a degree, but please let's try to keep the commentary at
least a little relevant to ferret legalization?  Ranting about the car
tax seems a bit off topic ;-)  BIG]