From:
SCN User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 16:29:19 -0700
thanks to all who went to that wonderful informal and informative "Church
group" last Saturday in Seattle!

It was so good to meet people I hadn't met (including THE Bob) and to see
others whom I hadn't seen for a long time...and to play with those fuzzbeans
and give 'em hugs...(love ya, Tarzee!)

Special thanks to Lynn Mc and Janos for hosting, to Todd for making sure
that I didn't spend more than a minute without a ferret at hand, to Bob for
introducing us all to that fishy song, and to everybody for being so nice!

"May all your ferret tales end 'happily ever after!'"

Kate