From:
Paula Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:37:22 -0700
MARSHALL DELUXE TOWNHOUSE HOME for FERRET

     Deluxe Measures 24"x24"x36"H
     Townhouses contain two wire ramps and two wire balconies.
     Galvanized wire--1" squares
     Galvanized pan approximately 3" deep.
     No wire on bottom to catch tiny feet.
     Two large side doors
     Great for 3-4 adult ferrets.
     Ships flat, unassembled. 30 lb. ship weight

Hello,
I just purchased this cage through Pet Expo and was wondering if anyone
else has this cage and likes it or doesn't like it.  The price was very
reasonable and since my fuzzie family has increased I need a bigger home
for them.  Please let me know if any of you fellow ferret lovers has had
any experiences with this particular cage.

Thanks
Paula and the fuzzy foursome