From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:05:06 EDT
Dooks All !!

Well, next time you are thinking of some of the fur-kids that have left us,
please think a special thought for another wonderful little girl - Sancha.

Sancha left Monday night for The Rainbow Bridge after battling lymphoma for
quite some time now.  She said her last 'I love you' in the arms of her
loving hooman, and my good friend, Norina.  Sancha had seen a lot of her
friends already depart, guess she thought it was her time to join them.

I wanted to take a moment to those who sent cards and letters about Willie.
Especially TroyLynn - that photo made me smile more than you can imagine.
What a wonderful looking group.  Makes one want to nestle in that pile of
fuzzy kids !!!!

It seems that one of my kids felt sorry for "Willies Girls",(Christina,
Stubbie, Nippy).  Last night at playtime, I brought the girls out, but
noticed another figure hiding in the blankie.  Surprise to me to find my
kid Prissy in the cage with them.  Prissy is tiny enough to sneak in and
out of different cages.  Still, it surprised me to find her with this
group.  Prissy has lost a few friends too, along with her 'brother',
Rascal.  Guess she could relate to how they feel.

Some have written asking about Sasquatch - the ferocious, vicious biter
that was turned over to me by a pet store.  One of 'those' chain stores
that people believe doesn't care about the ferrets.  Well, S'quatch has
turned into one of the most loving, tender kids I have had the pleasure
to hold.  It surprises so many people.  Folks pick him up, cuddle him,
and are rewarded with fuzzy kisses.  THEN I tell them the story of the
biting incidents.  Many are apt not to believe it.

Well, enough for now - - Warm Fuzzies ~~ !! ~~
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Missy~Yogi~Skooter~Tootsie~ Peabody~Sasquatch~
and Mist the Fer-Kat
Fosters - ~Nippy~Stubbie~Christina~
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html
Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.