From:
Jaime Greenfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 19:08:19 -0500
How is everyone?I've got a question open to anyone with an answer.  My
little guy is an eight month old, neutered male.  Lately, he seems a bit
lighter when I pick him up.  I don't believe he has lost excessive weight,
but he wasn't extremely heavy to begin with.  He's been drinking a little
more than usual, but he eats and goes bonkers, as usual.  He's still a
bundle of energy, but you can never be too safe.  So, any suggestions?

PS-He eats "Totally Ferret".