From:
Trinlay Khadro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 09:37:41 -0500
could someone email me with addresses for Michigan's (particularly That
county's ) Tourism Board, Chamber of Commerce, and for the Govenor.

There WAS going to be a large reunion in MI late this summer, (several
hundred people meeting in a park, details still fuzzy.) run by a family
member in Michigan.

Well Kodo's story has gotten around, and the opinion is that "callous
disregard for the lives of loving and gentle sentient beings" (even if they
are hyper and scare some people) is just not something we can support with
our tourism $.

Trinlay Khadro [log in to unmask]