From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 20:01:50 -0400
For those of you in southwest NH- Ferret Wise shelter helper night is held
Thursday 5:30-7:30 PM.  We offer cold drinks,&hot dogs on the grill to all
who want to partake after chores are done.  THIS WEEK our web master Karen
Crassi joins us from her new home in NY.  Karen is in the area on a short
vacation and will spend Thursday PM in the guest room at Ferret Wise annex.
Please feel free to stop by and converse with Karen.  Let her know your
thoughts on our site and what you would like to see.  Jerimiah and the
full shelter crew will be here!

Hope to see you all --
www.ferretwise.org