From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 10:26:40 EDT
Kim, I haven't written to you personally yet because I think I'm still
stunned at the sad news of the ferret community losing KiSta.  I say only
the shelter, because I'm hoping we're not also losing you to this move!!
I enjoy your presence!

You have endured so much from people - from putting up with the craziness
of the general public (as all shelters do) to being attacked and undermined
by people who are supposedly on the same side - the side of the ferrets.
It is such a shame that the ferret community is losing such a wonderful
resource and shelter.  I wouldn't hesitate in a second to recommend people
go to you.  A part of me hopes this is a temporary thing on your part and
that you somehow manage to relocate KiSta (Illinois maybe??? <g>) or stay
put where you are.  But that's the selfish part of me.  I know, because you
know, that it's time for you to grow in a new and different.  I wish only
good things for you now and in the future.  I thank you for all the times
you jumped in to help me without hesitation.  And I want you to know I have
the utmost respect for you.  I could only hope I would still shine like you
have done in the face of such meanness and spite.  You're such a wonderful
person, Kim.  I'm confident you'll succeed wherever you go!

Kim Schilling