From:
Betty and Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:49:58 -0600
Hi FMLer's!

Just a thought when I was reading Marie's post about her wonderful son,
David... what would you guys think about having a "Star of the Week" where
a person could be nominated for their unselfish and compassionate acts.

Alternative names (suggestions welcome):
- Dook of the Week - perhaps to the funniest story involving a ferret or
  ferrets
- Carpet Shark of the Week - perhaps to the ferret(s) who went through
  incredible odds and survived
- Hob/Jill of the Week - to the person who has effected change in the
  laws surrounding ferrets

A week maybe too short of time.  A month or maybe once or twice a year
perhaps.

You get the idea.  Let's hear some feedback and let's do it on the FML so
that everyone has the benefit to see the results.  BTW, this is not meant
as a contest, just a way of honoring those individuals and who have done
much in the pursuit of happiness for our little rug monkeys.

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur