Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:25:29 -0400
Forwarded message - please contact Bobbi directly if you can help!

Thks,
Susann Thiel

 From: Bobbi <shotgunkidz@ yahoo.com>
 Subject: Two Ferrets at Camden Delaware
 Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 9:04 PM

Hi Everyone

I went to Delaware SPCA on the 2nd and they had two ferrets one silver
mitt and one med choc sable about 1.5 yrs of age person was moving but
I think the lil girls was hurt and now she has a damaged front paw and
she tries to walk as best she can I can not afford to get them and
believe me I want them but since my Brutus's is adrenal I can not
afford the care she will need if an operation can help her as I will be
giving him all my xtramoney for his lupron and melatonin injections and
I am on ssi making next to nothing but it is really bothering me as I
am so afraid they will put her down Please someone ask around as I am
doing I have emailed the Oxford Rescue an left her my cell # Hopefully
they will help place em but Is there any other shelter that will take
them in .

Please email me with their web site

Thanks