From:
"Charlee M. Poehlman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:14:05 -0400
Hello all. Hope everyone is well.

In March of this year, I got my first ferret over 4 years.  He is a black
sable and his name is Cosmo.  He is the sweetest, most lovable thing, and
he is a MF ferret.  I then got a Path Valley ferret, who is a cinnamon.
Her name is Hailee.  As far as cinnamon's go, she is blond in color with
light brown legs, feet, & tail, with, of course, red eyes.  But she is a
terrible BITER.  We have tried everything to get her out of it.  Cosmo bit
a little the first week we got him, but within 2 weeks, the biting stopped.
Hailee is another story.  We have had her for about 4 weeks now, and she is
about 12 weeks old.  Is it the breed (cinnamon) itself maybe?  I have owned
two other sables in the past with no problems with biting.  But my little
Hailee... I'm at my wits end.  If anyone has any suggestions, I mean any
at all, please, please, please, let me know.  Thanks.

Harlee, Cosmo & Hailee
   :O)