From:
lisa smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 05:44:17 -0800
Dooks to all!  I was cleaning the litter boxes today and I noticed
something different in one of them.  On top of the poop pile there was
a yellowish-green, seedy looking poop.  Spook (5 mos), Angel (2 yrs), and
Nibbles (2 yrs) all use it and I don't know who it's from.  It's the first
I've seen and I'm scared it might be ECE.  I've searched the archives,
but can't really find anything.  I got Spook in September, 4 of them in
October, and Gypsy a couple weeks ago.  If they do have it, I don't know
who gave it to who.  Please help!

-Lisa
Spook, Buffy, Angel, Frosty, Nibbles, and Gypsy