From:
Krazy Kritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 05:45:50 -0500
FMLer's
I found a great page about International requirements for animals, OK mostly
Cats and dogs but ferrets were mentioned.  There's a general statement on
Ferrets and how they're treated and such by the EC (European Community).
Also our fuzz butts aren't welcome to visit Australia either...... but cats
and dogs are!  Talk about animals racism!  Good news thought they can go to
Denmark but only with a special permit.  Again on the down side they can't
go to Panama either.  :( No as soon as we get California we need to go on a
world wide crusade to liberate ferrets everywhere!!!!!

Matthew and his ferret kritters Peanut and Bijoux

http://vetpath1.afip.mil/Vet_Services/Dog_Center/import.req.html