From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:39:43 -0400
I am full I can not take these kids can someone help them please?
Contact Colleen directly at (585) 406-1114 or
russ9906 @ fredonia.edu (no spaces)

 ---------

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. I would very much
appreciate if you would post that we are looking for a good home for
our ferrets, you absolutely have my permission to do so. I am currently
living in Dunkirk, NY.

Their story

My name is Colleen Dolce, and my husband and I have recently come into
possession of 2 ferrets. A friend was moving and could no longer keep
them, and rather than see them go to a stranger we thought we'd help
out. I've had ferrets in the past and these 2 are great little critters
(one male, one female), but unfortunately my husband has turned out to
be very allergic to them. Rather than pass them on to someone else we
know who likely has no experience with ferrets, we're looking into
surrendering them to a shelter like yours. I volunteered for several
years at LollyPop Farm West in Brockport before going off to college
and am a huge advocate for animal shelters of any kind and the
incredible work they do. We heard about your shelter through the
Brockport Animal Hospital. Please let me know if you have the room to
take on 2 more fuzzballs. I would be happy to provide you with all of
the infomation I can about them as well as any supplies you might need
for their continued care. Feel free to contact me at this email address
or by phone at (585) 406-1114. Thank you for your time and I look
forward to hearing from you.

--Colleen Dolce