From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:49:51 -0700
Hello Baby.

I Hope you feel better now.

I sorry you had to get a zipper in your tummy.  I lost my hair once too.
I got the zipper after my mommy took me to the Dr place.  I will be
thinking good thoughts for you, I Hope your nose and ears get nice and
pink again.  I Hope you grows hair again too.  If that doesn't happen,
your mommy Reb is going to love you just the same.  Mommy's are like
that, they think bald is beautiful.

Love, Hope
With paws and tail crossed for Baby