From:
Holly Amber Callaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 11:29:26 -0500
My male has this one cute trick.  He loves to stick his nose in those little
batheroom cups and then walk around blindly.  He doens't seem to realize he
can push it off with his paws (all the others know this).  Unfortunately,
this puts him at my mercy, so I get lots of good laughs before I rescue him.

On the flip side, Samantha loves to bite Snow hard enought to draw blood!
#$!@#!  Unfortunately, this means seperate room, ect.  Why can't these girs
get get along!  We're working on it, but poor snow always ends up like a pin
cushion (I'm exaggerating a little).  :(

Holly and her Five Freaky Ferrets
TJ, Snow, Rascal, Samantha, Maggie

PS.  Most major magazine carries offer scent-free issues, but you have to
call and request them specially.