From:
Joe Chevere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 09:54:01 -0700
It's been pretty warm up here in the Pacific Northwest.  Since my place gets
sun exposure almost all day, it gets pretty hot in here.  I've been using a
trick I read about with good results.  It might be worth mentioning it here.
One of my fuzzbutts favorite hiding place is a drawer in a small dresser in
my bed room.  I cleared out the drawer and laid out a couple of towels.
Next, I took a platic two-liter soda bottle filled with water that was
sitting in the freezer over night, laid it in the middle of the drawer,
placed a towel over it and closed the drawer.  When I turn my boys loose in
the morning, they play for a couple of hours and then make their way to the
drawer.  When I check the drawer, I find the three of them snuggling next to
the bottle.  The ice will last all day.

Joe

Phred, "This is the life!"
Timon, "Yeah, rasins and an air-conditioned room."
Hobbes, "I just wish the litter box wasn't so far away.  Oh well, Dad should
have known better."