From:
Tilda Flood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:31:07 -0000
Hi,
We use a vast mix of food for our ferrets, TF, Marshalls, Jolleys own
brand ferret food, Ferret complete and Iams and Eukabana kitten food.  We
also use other kitten food which is high in protine and has no cerals
i.e.wheet corn etc in it.  It has always worked for us and is a good mix,
all six are healthy in every respect and come running like the maniacs
they are when they hear me shake the food storage container, (except
Vishnu who is deaf).  The advantages of using such a vast mix of food is
that when one is unavailable there are many others which continue to make
up the daily food mix, it means there is never a ferret that won't eat,
after all, we all know how fussy these lovely little critters are!

Hugs and happiness
Tilda
Owned forever by Jade, Jakar, Vishnu, Misty, Water-ru and Mischeif :)

DOOK