Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 13:01:33 -0600
I've been looking at it for months, wondering if the ferrets would like
it and play with it.  I finally bought it.  The ferrets play with it,
Hooray!!!!  I finally found a toy the ferrets will play with.  These
little poopers turn their noses up at crocheted eggs, stuffed toys, boxes
on interesting stuff and every other thing I've offered.  Even tubes and
tunnels were a flop, after the initial newness wore off.

What is this wonderful toy you ask ?  It's a Cybermouse!  It's about
5-6 inches long and made of clear plastic.  It has eyes and a tail and
flashing lights inside.  It has wheels and makes a noise.  It rolls
around in random circles and bounces off the walls.  (nay ne nay ne nay
nay, hehehehe).  It runs for 15 seconds and then shuts off automatically.
If you nudge it, it will take off again.  The ferrets have gone nuts!!!
Kiki, the aloof, will grab it by the tail until it moves, then lay on top
of it.  Achilles does the same thing.  Brownie sneaks up on it, while
noshalantly wandering by he will nudge it and then wander off.  When it
stops moving, he wanders by and gives it another whack.  The girls, Milly
and Bubbles, aren't sure what to think about it, and just ignore it.  But
the boys actually play with it!

shelley