From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 19:00:25 EDT
I'd like to know what's been gained by bashing someone for doing what they
think was right and humane,and I'm sure agreed on by the attending vet.As I
was neither attending or a vet,I feel I have no right to comment on the
decision.This is a hard thing at the best of times,and to make it harder is
rude to say the least.As my southern mama used to say,' If you can't say
anything nice,don't say anything at all.' If you want to instruct,then by
all means do it,but leave the flames out of it.After all dragons should be
taught to keep their mouths closed at the proper times.

As an owner(owned by) of 2 MF furballs,I would never make the mistake of
assuming,we all know what that does,someone elses ferrets were as well
mannered as mine.No walking into the cave to see if the bear is home for
me.Also,I would never condemn any animal for where it comes from,after all
it didn't get to choose where it was born.I don't agree with what MF does
or how they conduct their business(no pun intended),but I have 2 of the
sweetest fuzzies,since bees invented honey.I didn't buy them,but you
couldn't get them from me for any amount of money.I find that with animals
love begets love and dislike begets trouble.This is all IMHO.

Sandy,& 3 fuzzbutts
Never piss off a ferret,for fuzzy kisses are wonderful.
P.S.-If you're going to flame someone,it's polite to get their name right.
Sandy Repper.