From:
Paula Lytle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1993 23:07:49 -0500
I would like to thank all the ferret people and ferret clubs who sent help
to the Oregon Ferret Association shelter. I understand when some people
heard about the situation out here (well over 100 ferrets at the shelter-
it may be 200 now)  a lot of people have sent supplies. I haven't been at
an OFA meeting for a bit, and I just heard about this in the newsletter.
Thanks a lot for everything. I always tell people who don't
understand virtual communities that the people on the FML are some of the
nicest people I've ever met.
Paula
Persephone and Pandora