From:
"daoine o', aka the ferret queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:03:39 -0600
by the time this posts, hopefully i will have the two kids ('cream' and
'jj', probably to be renamed) in my possession after much ado...i live
50 miles west of denver (60+ from the DDFL) and have been trying to
orchestrate this adoption since i first saw them listed. it's all a
matter of my work schedules (2 jobs), gas, etc...wish they could have
transferred them from DDFL to the shelter up here, just 6 miles from
my house! :(

so, hopefully by tomorrow, my current twosome will have multiplied
exponentially!

will let everyone know... :)

and thanks to 'furetti' for the heads-up about them!

~daoine o', aka the ferret queen (sherrie in the real world)

max and pixie ('we gets new playmates, mom? yippee!!!')

~missing: sascha, razzle, monty-boo, jezebel, loki, sylvi, natasha the
stranger, and dweezil most of all...my one small star.