From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 02:03:38 -0700
Good Morning All,

Hugs, Kisses, Thoughts, and Prayers to all Fuzzie's and Animals :-)

Of course I have to put my two cents in on this one :-) I have 3 boys and
a Girl but before I begin to debate just know that I LOVE ALL my babie's
the same!!!  My little girl Rosy is the sweetest little girl in the
world, she gives lots and lots of kisses but is extremely hyper and won't
let me hold her for more then one second and the reason I haven't gotten
another girl is because I don't believe for one minute that Rosy would
accept another one as she rules the roost (so-to-speak) she is the
Matriarch of this Terrible Two's Gang and I know without a doubt that she
would not accept another female in the gang!!!!

Now on to my boys, they all love to be cuddled especially Fat Boy Joey
and follows me all over the place :-) They are hyper but not as much as
Rosy she is a go go go girl all the time and when I put them in for
sleepy time she is the only one who doesn't fall asleep and it takes her
awhile before she does.  She is like the energizer bunny she keeps on
going and going :-) My Babie's are out for playtime at least 6 hours a
day and you would think that I would have to hunt her down for time out
but she is the only one I am able to find as the others are fast asleep
in their hidey holes.

They all wrestle with each other but when Rosy speaks (hisses) they
listen!!!  She is ONE TUFF COOKIE!!!!  :-) My Tazy was so very protective
over her when he was alive, if one of the boys got to rough with her he
would set them straight :-) All in All I cannot choose a favorite gender,
both males and females hold a special place in my heart!!!!

If you read this Diane Taylor please e-mail me ASAP at
[log in to unmask] in regard to the maltese ferret coin.  I have not
received mine as of yet I won the bid on e-bay.

Well, Ya'll have a GREAT WEEKEND and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!! :-)

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey and the
new Fuzzbutt Dru :-)  Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!