From:
Animal Lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 00:16:13 -0400
This is in addtion to my previous post, as I would like to update you on my
two new arrivals as on yesterday (Saturday) now that they are settling in.

We would like to introduce Boots and Daisy to you.  They are the two new
additions to our family as of yesterday, Saturday.  Now we have Boots,
Daisy, Taz, Jack, Sharkie, Jill, 3 boys and 3 girls.  The lady whom I
adopted them from I met on FML, a wonderful woman.  She lives over 9 hours
away and she drove all the way here to PA, 9 hours, to bring these two
beautiful ferrets to me as she wanted US to have them as she found out how
loving and caring we are, and she knew they'd be well cared for
financially, as well as health wise.

Boots and Daisy are adjusting well, and the other 4 are doing pretty good
with them.  They all ran around playing together earlier, and now they are
all sleeping.  Taz is acting a little babyish, as he wants me to hold him
and carry him around now that he has two new sibblings, but I'm sure by
spending one on one time with him and letting him know that Mommy still
loves him that he will adjust just fine.  Taz does play with them so I
think all will be fine.

Again, I wanted to introduce my two new babies to you.  For a woman to
drive over 9 hours to bring them to me, you must know that she felt that I
was a good ferret mom.  I will be taking pictures today ( Sunday ) and will
post, of the two new ones and of all them.

Now we have 6 and that is enough for us, we love each one of them but no
more than 6 in this home.  It is so neat to see a different side of ferrets
as their personalities are different from the other 4, so it is so neat
seeing them do things that the others didn't do, and watching the others
respond to it.

I just want to say thank you to FML, because if it weren't for fml, this
lady would never have gotten in touch with me.  There was negative postings
about me, but thank goodness this lady checked me out and I gave her my
vets number for a reference, so she was able to see that I was NOTHING at
all like the post from Jenn@Philly said.  Never believe what you read,
always check into things and then form your own judgement, that way you
wont throw away a possible friendship.