From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 04:42:17 EST
Hey to all the fur-slaves out there !!!

I agree with Wolfy on her post about what to call a group of ferrets.  A
short time after I got on the list I made comment that the term "Business"
conjured up pictures of ferrets wearing suits and ties <BLEHHHHHH!>.

Every now and them you may see me write, "my FLURRY <yeah, that term again>"
in my posts.  Flurry has been kinda my personal fav - it reminds me of the
fun flurry of frolicking ferrets.  Hmmmmm - FROLIC, that may also be a good
one !!!

Anyway, was down to Multnomah County Animal Control today.  Their website
listed a found fert that matched the description of my friends missing
fert.  I regret to say that, once I got there, there was no ferret or even
report.  Seems whoever made the "Found" report sent in an email.  Since
then the original record was deleted for unspecified reasons.  We don't
know if the finder located the ferts owner, decided to keep the fert, or if
there was no way to contact the reporting party.  the search for Hardly
goes on !!!!!

The little girl fert (silver mitt) is still at MCAC.  She was all cuddled
up in her blankie, not coming out to investigate the voices outside the
cage.  I gave her my best "dooka-dooka-dook" greeting and she popped her
head out !!!!  the shelter volunteer got the biggest kick out of it.  We
played and cuddled for a while.  It looks like she will be coming home
with me as no one has yet claimed her.  As for a name, I kinda picked out
SHELTIE.

MOCHA is through his quarantine and I will be starting to integrate him
into the rest of the flurry <yeah, MY phrase again!!!!> this week.

Warm Fuzzies ~~ !!
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
Mist the Fer-Kat
INTRODUCING MOCHA and NIKKI !!!
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee
Brat Pack !!
Please see KITY= .. =KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW -
http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.