From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:43:00 EST
Dearest Randy,
My heart is breaking for you today.  After speaking to you over the phone I
understood that the end for Bandit would be soon.  I am so grateful that
his last few months were spent with someone so special.  Bandit, being a
special ferret, deserved to die in a special persons arms.  He was so lucky
to have you, and you were so lucky to get to know such a special ferret.

The gates to the Bridge opened wide yesterday to except Bandit into their
kingdom.  I am sure many special ferrets were there waiting for him.  His
little fragile body will no longer feel pain.

I will be thinking about you today.  I hope in time you will be able to
find peace in your heart.  Just remember, Bandit's little heart was full
of love for you, and that made him a happy ferret.

Love,

Carol, Oscar, Bailey, Elle, Sweet Lilly and Newman