From:
Amy Lotto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1993 21:16:01 -0400
Last Christmas Cleo started hoarding decorative balls behind the couch.
It was really quite a sight back there... we had gotten a couple packages
of the string covered balls and she ferreted them away one by one,
shredded them into giant balls of fluff and made a huge mess.  I felt our
money was well spent with all the enjoyment she must have gotten from
them :).  The only other problem we had was keeping her from drinking out
of the christmas tree stand.  We eventually taped the tree skirt all the
way around and then tacked it down to the floor.

Cleo's favorite part of Christmas was getting to unwrap presents.  Tons
of bows and wrapping paper and all sorts of trouble to get into.  And
after, when she was all tired out, lots if boxes and tissue to sleep in.
:)

Amy, Cleo, Missy, Bump and Harvey