From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 06:45:23 -0700
I think there were 6 in the litter out of Pandora and Roliver..I have
accounted for 5 of them..On my web page I am putting up their pictures...
Sara, you mentioned you had kits from Roliver...i would love for you to
send me pics so I can add them to my Olivers archives of relatives.  Who
ever has the remaining kit from those parents..(born 5-4-99) please
e-mail..  SO, I had a blast on our first annual ferret day..geez, I don't
know why..could be our ferrets took home 2 blue ribbons!!  Socks got one
for longest kiss..16 seconds and Joe received one for a race..There were
so may BEAUTIFUL FERRETS there..and I got to see Charleens "mad house of
ferrets" 17..can you say seventeen..they live in beautiful cages with tons
of hammocks and get lots of love..  Danielle, thank you for the recognition
in the help in setting up, Louis actually did more than I.  I took all my
ferrets except Phoebe, they all had a blast...they were quite tuckered out
by the end of the day..I look forward to next year..gotta practice that
tube racing!

June Louis and the zoo

P.S Oliver is now up to 2lb 8.5 oz can you say monster ferret