Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 00:07:00 -0700
I am so out of here.  I have seen how pet stores freeze and flatten the
mice to get them ready for consumption and I believe and always will
believe it is wrong.  I guess that comes from raising loving and being
around my rats so long.  If I had to feed my ferrets mice to give them
what they want well then I would not have them at all.  The thing that
marks them different for me from there cousins is the fact that they are
domesticated and do not have to survive on that stuff.  I do hope that the
organization I want to join here in town does not agree with these readers
because I so want the company of other ferret owners around me.  I am not
narrow minded but an activist of rats and mice to stop them being bred to
be killed and frozen to feed other animals.  Way before I was a ferret
owner so call it what you will I still and always will call it murder.

Good bye readers and have a good time with your debates on how narrow
minded I am

Joycev