Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 06:19:48 -0700
I can not begin to thank everyone enough for all of the support and
sympathy cards that were sent to me after my Buddy Looove passed this week.
The outpouring was overwhelming.  I've been receiving email all week.
Every card and note has brought tears to my eyes and several times I found
myself running to the ladies room to really let loose.  I don't know if
I'll ever find a day when I don't feel responsible for this accident.  I've
never lost a pet in my life to something that could have been prevented.
I now have a set of weasel walls and that's where they all will play until
I have turned the house upside down in search of any remaining cherry pits
and anything else these little guys could get hold of.

The strangest thing happened yesterday and it may have well renewed my
faith in God.  A furkid came to me from the SPCA.  His numbered days were
up as no one had come to claim him and I took him in.  He was found in a
garage where he was cornered by two dogs.  His little cheek was ripped up
from chewing through the cage he escaped from so he's got a couple of
scars.  He's got a little rat tail type hair loss and is literally fur on
bones and showing signs of stress.  He's so sweet and lovable.  After a
little clean up, grooming and tick removal, he settled right into his
hammy for a very long nap.  He will stay with me until his quarantine is
up and he gains some weight and is back to his old self.  He was named
Tucker because he likes to tuck himself into blankets in his hammy.
Wanna hear the kicker? ........ He looks just like Buddy Looove.

Tucker couldn't have come to me at a more perfect time.  There really is
a time to every purpose under heaven.  (Rebecca & Merry Mayhem)

Kim,
Autumn, Boo, Jasper & Mystery Moulder, Sam, Hannah
Gypsy, Tucker and Buddy Loove at the Rainbow Bridge

BIG: I can't thank you enough for this forum.