From:
James - SBC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:13:09 -0500
I had a lot of difficulty feeding Jako today.  At the worst, he struggled
like crazy not to eat.  I got some in him, but afterwards, he's making a
funny sound like he's saying "yep, yep, yep..." or a broken "dook" like
"duc", opening his mouth twitching an ear, almost as if he's having
trouble swallowing, clear his throat or something.  He doesn't seem to
have any trouble breathing.  Has anyone ever run into this?

James