From:
TonyClarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:10:46 +0100
>I am looking for a place to buy the heavy duty see thru tubes for our
>ferrets. They have some old Marshal tubes, but they are getting fairly
>worn out. I have seen the heavy duty tubes on some of the towers some
>people make for their ferrets, I'm just not sure where to get the
>tubing at a "shelter friendly" price.

You should search internet for suppliers of dust extraction equipment
for food manufacturers and sawmills etc. I am in the UK so do not have
US info but here you can get 5m lenghs of 100 mm clear tube with steel
wire reinforcement for about 60 UK pounds 16ft 6in. x 4in. for 100 US.
you can get connectors and T and Y junctions  too.

Tony.
My home is ferret proof - my heart is not.