From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:35:46 -0700
Haven't posted for awhile, but the post about the neighbors breeding really
riled me!  I'm all for the law and hate to advise anyone to break it, but I
think in this case you might need to.  If I found an animal living in these
conditions I'd be getting it out.  If these animals are kept outside, then
a rescue shouldn't be too difficult.  Now of course you couldn't get them
and keep them yourself, but someone can.  Stealing is wrong, but so is
animal abuse!  Two wrongs don't make a right, but they will save lives.  I
wish our laws worked for animals instead of against them, but that seems to
be the way it always will be.  Until an animal is starving to death, they
are fine.  What is wrong with this whole country that the law cannot
understand that not all animals, humans can recieve the same care and it
will be adequate for all of them?  We cannot leave a dog in a car on a hot
day, but they can leave ferrets under a camper shell on a hot day?  The
difference is....?

Ok sorry about the long rambling post, it just upsets me that people can
get away with this and to be law abiding citizens we must stand by and
watch.  I think I decided long ago that doing the right thing is better
than doing the legal thing.

Tysa, who is sure that Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies are behind her
on this one!