From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 08:31:23 -0500
You think a bit of rust colored poop is something?  My step dad had a
ferret (she died at a ripe old age of 15) and she had her own room.  They
went on a trip one day (him and his ex) a 3 day thing so left her lots of
food and watter, anyway when he got home, he found a host of coloured
poops in her boxes, and I'm not talking rust.  We;re talking red, blue,
purple, green, etc.  Turns out she's stole a box of their daughters
non-toxic crayons and had a crayola feast!  Took her to the vet, she was
ok, just had rainbow poop!

Amanda

"Deal not in the ways of the dragon, for thou art crunchy and taste good
with ketchup." -Unknown Author-

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html