From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:44:55 -0500
I know where the other sock is, and the pens too!  The ferrets have them.
I can't believe that you didn't know that.  (kidding).  Ferrets have all
the missing stuff in the world.  All that lost weight?  They've got it.
The hole in the Ozone?  The ferrets took it.  All the lost words?  Yep,
the ferrets got those too.  Some where, some secret place, there is a
giant hidey hole.  All things missing are there, and new things are added
daily.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Shelley and the four thieves