From:
Spiney Norman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 20:56:44 +0000
Hi-
Thanks to evreyone who responded about the bagpipes and Freyas wild
response.  I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person with a freaky
ferret.

I hadn't realized I posted anon. last time.  I would still like any info on
getting my baby vaccinated in a FFZ.  I'm in No. Cal. and I know I could
drive to Oregon or Nevada but they're a good days drive from here.

I wanted to comment on everyones choice of names for their fuzzys.  Some of
them are absolutely precious!  I get a good giggle out of them every time I
read the FML.

I've got a question.  Do ferrets normally not use there hind leggs when in
water?  When Freya goes "swimming" she will sort of doggie paddle to the
side.  Her hind quarters just float.  The water isn't deep - her feet touch
the bottom or one of us is in the water with her.  My guess is that it's
normal, but I'm not sure.

Anyone in the S.F Bay Area is welcome to write me.  I would love to get
together with other ferret friends.  Freya could also use a playmate, Snort
is old and kind of crankey.

Hugs to all the fuzzys.

- Nicole,Snort(the cat) and Freya the ferocious.