From:
Rose Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:05:40 EDT
Diddy :)

Your fuzzies made my day :)  Zorro said to give you and everyone else in
the FML ferret kisses.  I just put a halloween banada around his neck.
its so cute, it has ghost and pumpkin on it.  I got it from work, it was
for dogs but I cut it to smaller size so it could fit him, hehehe.  He
looks like a Halloween cowboy :) still need litter training tips here,
I wanna let him run amok around here but need to slow down on pooping
off the newspaper and litter boxes and my shoes!  he pooped in my shoes
yesterday :( my new shoes.  Hmm maybe hes telling me that I have a bad
taste in shoes.  *winks*

Have a good day everyone!

lots love from Rose and Zorro