From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:34:24 -0400
Hello, everyone!

It's that time again. :)  Our next meeting will be this Saturday,
September 23rd at 3pm.  It will be held at one of our member's homes,
located at 1511 Audubon Pkwy.  in Louisville, KY.  We encourage anyone to
attend, and ferrets are also welcomed!  We do ask that they are current
on vaccinations and/or ADV tested (if possible).

For any other details or information, please email me or give me a call,
and I'd be glad to help!

Hope to see you all there!

--
Linda M.
Derby City Dookers Ferret Club Organizer

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally
speaking, they are ignored.  - Alice Walker
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.