Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 21:07:27 EDT
I wanted to let everyone that responded to me know that I so appreciate
the care, concern and information from everyone. Dexter began to clot
half way through the transfusion. He is looking and feeling much
better, and there is no more bleeding. We still do not know the source
of the high blood proteins, which were even higher today. Our plan of
action will be to watch him for the next week and retest at the end
of next week to see where the blood values are. At that time we will
reevaluate. We will take it day by day.

Right now we are so thankful to have him home I wasn't sure he would
get to come home, and he seems to be as well.

Kim and Dexter