From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:42:58 -0800
Cafe press is one of my favorite places to shop for ferret things. I
think their items and printing are high quality. I have momentos I have
found on the site in the form of magnets, hoods, shirts, stickers and
now my very own, "I took a Chance on Rabbit, " mug. Well, I was the
one who ordered it from www.cafepress.com/friskybiznusferrets but it
somehow disappears onto the desk of hubby as he writes at his computer.

Y'all (that was a Texas thing I did just for you Wabbit). Y'all know
Rabbit's story. I am so thrilled it had such a happy ending. If you
"Took a Chance on Rabbit" in his raffle, but didn't win the T-shirt
or mug, you can go to the above addy and get your own.

I have a lot of mugs, but besides looking at the cutest little Texan
mustelid each morning, it is a large sturdy mug and has become my
favorite (if I get to it first.). Part of the reason it is so
desireable is that it holds 16 ounces, unless you really like to slurp
a full cup, then you can load up another ounce. Rather than argue about
who can use the cup, we have an agreement. Since Wabbit's (That's my
nick name for the fuzzie - goes back to Elmer Fudd if you remember
him!) As I was saying, Since Wabbit's Mug appears on only one side of
the mug, the deal goes like this. If I use the mug, I drink with my
right hand so I can see Wabbit. If my husband drinks from the Mug
around me, he has to use his left hand so I can see my buddy, Wabbit.
Fair is Fair!

So, if you missed your chance to take a chance on Rabbit you can do so
from Friskybiznus ferrets shop at Cafe Press. Once you make a purchase
Cafe Press is really good about sending a variety of discount offers -
unless you find that annoying. Some are up to 55% off t-shirts and
other items.

Here's to Wabbit and all the Wabbit's of the World who need our help,
love and prayers, she says a she raises her mug......................
may you all have many more dooks and dances.