From:
Sergio Coccia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 10:57:41 -0500
Hi,
I know How Holly feels.  Slinky is afraid of childern from a past experiece
from being abused by them.  She will hiss then bite them.  No matter how
many times I tell them to stay away from her they still do it.  Then I here
them scream and she is hanging from an arm or ear.  That still doesn't stop
them.  I have to stick her in my room to keep them from getting at her.  She
is fine if I hold her and let the kids pet her but if she is in the open she
freaks.  if anyone else has had this experience please let me know how to
get her to over come this fear.

Bye For Now
Vanessa and Slinky